We’re currently experiencing disruption to routes used to connect to some WebIRC networks. If you receive “CGI:IRC no access” this may be the cause.
This is not the case for all IRC networks, most are working, but some with older configs are unavailable.
We will give updates as normal service becomes available, in the meantime networks can avoid this issue by updating any old webirc configs with all routes – here’s the guide to how.
- Strange issue – sends stop going through
- Hardware issue: affecting logins
- Undernet and some more networks
- Fixed “Please wait” issue on login – caused by avast!
- Investigating issue with Avast-free