The embedded widget is still very much on the todo list, but I’ve had to do more than I anticipated on the backend, and getting some other things sorted out so they are nicer first.
* Channels are now parsed, and clickable in the chat. This means if someone says “Go away and join #idiots”, you can just click on #idiots, and it’ll join it for you.
* Auto-connects. These tie in with the embedded version. You can now set up auto-connects to servers, make it log you in and join a list of channels. Very handy.
* A new area for tips, announcements, warnings, stats, etc above each chat pane.
* Fixed a couple of bugs/layout issues.
* Started on profiles, which show up on the /whois. Now this info is stored against the user db. Just need a nice gui to edit it.